Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved carrier for HK Transport Inc. Below are some of our key requirements in order for your company to qualify as an approved carrier. All elements identified as ‘required’ must be completed in order for the qualification process to be completed. If your company is not compliant to one or several of the qualification criteria, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
YOU MUST MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Validate or provide the Carrier Contact information.
- ‘Corporate’ Contact must be authorized to enter into and bind your company to the HK Transport Inc, LLC. Transportation Agreement.
- Submit an electronic W9.
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Submit Trade References.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent):
- Cargo $100,000
- General Liability $1,000,000
- Auto $1,000,000
- WC – Statutory Limits
- If we do not already have a copy of your certificate on file, we will request one for you from your insurance agent (producer).
- You will be required to meet the following HK Transport Inc Carrier Compliance Requirements:
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None. (Conditional ratings are acceptable if carrier provides a corrective action plan.)
- All Carriers must have appropriate Federal, State, or Provincial Authority.
- Financially stable.